Monday 12 May 2014

Planting tomatoes and eating macaroons...

What a fantastic weekend, despite the rain! After a week of taking my plants outside during the day and back inside at night to acclimatise them, I have finally put them in the garden.


I put three tomato plants into my planter that I built a few weeks ago and decided that measures needed to be put in place to keep cats and birds at bay. I had lots of large branches from an old tree so I built them into my planter and wrapped around some garden netting. Although it now looks like a peculiar shrine, it means that my tomatoes are safe from land and air attacks!

I have also managed to get lots of writing done this weekend, I spent a long time editing some of my old chapters then have managed to add another chapter to my novel. As always I headed to my favourite little coffee shop in Lincoln city centre and had a coffee and cheeky macaroon to help with the inspiration!


Hopefully another constructive week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment