Tuesday 15 July 2014

Summer is upon us!

It's been a while since my last post, I have been keeping busy with my work as a Library Assistant and have finally finished for the summer.


I'm a big lover of summer sunshine and it has been perfect getting out into the garden over the last few weeks. I am really pleased with the way my lawn has turned out after I dug it up (never again!) and replanted it. It's getting really thick and green! My veggies are coming along well and I thought I would share a fact I learned this week: a courgette and a marrow are THE SAME THING! It just depends when you pick them. Mind=blown.

In other news, I have a new favourite beverage!


My local is always hosting different beers and craft ales and this is one of my favourites! Cherry flavoured beer... Yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment