Saturday 10 August 2013

Hot off the craft desk!

I've had a few people interested in buying a few cards from me this year, so I thought I would prepare a few for sale. Most of my cards are created with the recipient in mind (friends and family) so it has been fun creating cards that I don't emotionally connect to a specific person. 

Check these ones out, they're fresh off my craft desk and now wrapped for sale.

 

The character on the front of this card is from a stamp set, I have shaded it by hand to add a personal touch. All card-stock and paper used on this card is of a high quality. 



This is a drawing I randomly did this afternoon; this is the original but I have scanned a copy for future use too. I am thinking of adding some more similar designs to my collection.

These are going to be part of my 'Luxury handmade Christmas card' range, finished to an even higher standard and wrapped as single cards (I may also create some multi-packs of Christmas cards).


I actually had a lot of fun creating these cards, I may do a range of similar designs if they prove popular!

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment